MISSONI URBAN OASIS FLAT

  • €610,000
Featured For Sale
Dubai

Overview

  • Apartment, Residential
  • Property Type
  • 1
  • Bedroom
  • 2
  • Bathrooms
  • 1
  • Garage
  • 74
  • Sq. m
  • DARURBOASMISS1505
  • Property ID

Description

Welcome to Urban Oasis, where you can experience the elevated waterfront lifestyle in Dubai. Designed by the renowned brand Missoni, this development offers breathtaking views of the Dubai Canal and the city skyline. Immerse yourself in the Miami vibe right here in Dubai, while enjoying the distinct style that Missoni is known for. With 38 floors of luxury and private elevators for the penthouses, Urban Oasis offers a high-end lifestyle like no other. In fact, it offers more than just a place to live; it provides a lifestyle that is vibrant, stylish, and inspired by Miami’s flair. Each apartment is meticulously designed by Missoni, bringing their distinctive patterns, color palettes, and exquisite interiors to life. The result is a living space that is versatile, modern, and harmonious with the outdoors. This spacious apartment we offer for sale comes with an open plan living are with kitchen, dining room and living room, a super large panoramic covered terrace, a toilet and an en-suite bedroom. Furthermore, Urban Oasis boasts an array of amenities that cater to your every need. From a cutting-edge gymnasium to an infinity pool with breathtaking views, the facilities ensure a healthy and luxurious lifestyle. The development also features retail outlets, covered parking, sauna & spa, jogging tracks, BBQ areas, a community hall, schools & institutesand a health care center. The surrounding green areas, kids’ play area, caffés and restaurants add to the overall charm of the community.
Located on the Dubai Canal, Urban Oasis provides stunning views of the water and the vibrant Dubai skyline. Just minutes away from the iconic Burj Khalifa and other attractions, Urban Oasis offers easy access via Sheikh Zayed Road, making it a highly desirable and convenient location to call home.

Urban Oasis offers a flexible 8-year payment plan, allowing you to pay 40% during the construction phase and the remaining 60% over 6 years after moving in. Additionally, there is a 50% waiver on land registration fees.

Handover: December 2023
NB: No commission fees!

Property Documents

Details

Updated on July 25, 2023 at 11:02 am
  • Property ID: DARURBOASMISS1505
  • Price: €610,000
  • Property Size: 74 Sq. m
  • Land Area: 78 Sq. m
  • Bedroom: 1
  • Room: 1
  • Bathrooms: 2
  • Garage: 1
  • Year Built: Under construcction
  • Property Type: Apartment, Residential
  • Property Status: For Sale

Mortgage Calculator

Monthly
  • Principal & Interest
  • Property Tax
  • Home Insurance
  • PMI
%

Contact Information

Enquire About This Property

Similar Listings

Compare listings

Compare
Filippo Mascellaro
  • Filippo Mascellaro

Before you go, let us know how we can help you!

FILIPPO MASCELLARO

Filippo Mascellaro was born in the beautiful Puglia, an enchanted location between the sea, history and architecture, which instills in him a love for beauty and for the most refined Italian style. After studying law, he took his first steps in real estate in the iconic city of Florence, and immediately his entrepreneurial spirit took him to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, where he managed the family office of Ahmed Kandil Bin Jadi, a very important Saudi philanthropist. Thanks to the solid trust and mutual esteem, together they founded Kensington International Group, with the aim of helping the most illustrious international investors to identify their ideal property in Italy, according to three directives: prestigious wine cellars, excellent hospitality and prestigious residences. The Group grew rapidly and became an international multi-award-winning advisory company, eventually named Màxelway, thanks to the entry of the North American private fund Way Investment. Mascellaro continues to follow his visionary spirit of cutting-edge entrepreneurship and founds InvestingDubai, the first Italian advisory aimed at European and North American investors who aspire to purchase real estate in the United Arab Emirates, combining important economic returns with a lifestyle of great refinement and unparalleled iconicity.